Clerks to Governors
We’re looking for organised, committed individuals to join us as part-time Clerks to the Local Governing Bodies of ODST schools.
- preparing agendas and papers for Local Governing Body meetings
- attending meetings and producing minutes
- liaising with the Chair of Governors and Headteacher.
- strong organisational and administrative skills
- strong oral and written communication skills
- strong customer service skills
- the ability to prioritise workload
- the ability to work on own initiative.
Hours: At least 54 hours per year. Governing body meetings take place six times per year during school term time, and require around nine hours work per meeting. Additional hours available, for example clerking sub-committee meetings and advising governors.
Location: Home-based, plus attendance at evening meetings. Wherever possible we will try to match you up with a school relatively close to your home.
Salary: £12.24 - £12.43 per hour
For further information please contact :
Julian Hehir, Governance Support Officer