ODST chosen to deliver NPQ senior leaders course
We are delighted that ODST has been chosen to provide a National Professional Qualification (NPQ) course for school senior leaders in the South East.
National Professional Qualifications (NPQs) are prestigious professional qualifications, already widely recognised by the sector. They are voluntary and are designed to support the professional development of teachers and school leaders at all levels, across primary and secondary schools.
Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust (ODST) will be delivering the NPQSL, for senior leaders and aspiring senior leaders in the South East region, on behalf of the Church of England Foundation for Educational Leadership and in partnership with Catholic education services.
About Church of England NPQs
As well as being delivered by expert facilitators from high performing MATS and Teaching School Hubs, Church of England courses are delivered across 18 regional centres, ensuring school leaders and teachers will be learning alongside peers with similar goals and experiences and that strong relationships that last far beyond the study period can be formed. They offer:
- Small group expert coaching for every leader on every programme, in partnership with the Chartered College of Teaching and Leadership Matters
- Learning alongside peers with shared commitment to vision-driven education (including focus on rural and small schools)
- Programmes being supported by leading academics bringing the research base alive. Each programme will be research led in its design and its delivery
- Support for your wellbeing and personal growth through our extensive Peer Support Networks, and Diocesan Education teams
In addition to ODST's NPQ senior leaders course, partners delivering other levels of NPQ courses in the South East include:
- Chess Valley Primary Learning Trust
- Waddesdon Church of England School
- Keys Academy Trust
- All Saints Catholic Academy Trust
Visit the CofE NPQ website for further information and application details.
Find out more at the online briefings - 23 June & 12 July
Join ODST and other providers for a brief information session about the NPQ programmes that will be on offer. Many will be either partially or fully funded.
How to join:
(Please note: You will need to click on the date and the time)