We support to our schools to operate effectively, so that our schools can focus on doing their best for the children in their care.
Operational support includes:
- Model policies and guidance - view policies and guidance.
- Compliance checks – guidance on operational policies, and compliance audit visits on request, covering areas such as site security and risk assessments.
- Insurance queries – ODST arranges insurance for Trust schools, and provides advice about insurance queries and policy cover.
- Legal support and advice – access to an expert legal team covering the full range of possible issues.
- Health & Safety - a package of support including arranging for an annual audit of health & safety, provision of the Smartlog software system to log health & safety and accident reporting, as well as training and policy guidance. We can also provide advice regarding specific issues including accident reporting, risk assessment and fire risk assessment, water management and asbestos.
- Crisis Management – ODST provides a 24/7 emergency line and in the event of a crisis can provide operational and media support as appropriate.
- Premises Support - available through the Oxford Diocesan Board of Education Premises team. More about Premises Support.
- Contracts and procurement
ODST provides training and policy guidance, subject access requests, information requests and legal support, data protection and GDPR support for member schools.
ODST Data Protection Officer
Mike Bingham, Operations Manager, ODST
Tel: 01865 208 200
Address: ODST, Church House Oxford, Langford Locks, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1GF.