ODST Leadership and Management programme
Supporting your leadership journey
- The programme gives a valuable insight into eight key areas of school leadership, outside of teaching and learning.
- Attendees will gain some of the tools they need to perform their leadership roles more effectively, as well as take on future roles.
- It also offers the valuable chance to meet and share experiences with peers from other schools.
The 2020/21 programme is now complete. Future programmes are to be confirmed, but are likely to take a similar format and be delivered over several 'twilight' sessions.
- Leadership styles and skills
- Health and safety
- Difficult conversations
- Financial management
- Managing change
- Managing premises and contracts
- Investigations and disciplinary
- Data protection and GDPR
Who should attend?
- Middle leaders, phase leaders, assistant heads, deputy heads, school business managers, or headteachers who are fairly new to headship.
- Experienced headteachers can drop in to specific sessions if they wish and there is space available.
- The programme is primarily for ODST schools, but will be relevant more widely and we will open it to other schools if there is space after initial interest from ODST.
Invitations to ODST schools for the programme will be sent via headteachers.
Booking: Please contact Jennifer Payne in the first instance. Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org 01865 208737